New York City is one of the country’s most desired locations for family vacations. This spring, enjoy the thawing temperatures in New York and take advantage of art fairs, outdoor markets, Broadway openings and much more. The New York Palace’s prime midtown location is just steps away from some of Manhattan’s most popular attractions including:
- Central Park (0.1 miles)
- The LEGO Store (0.1 miles)
- American Girl Store (0.2 miles)
- Saint Patrick’s Cathedral (0.04 miles)
- Rockefeller Center (0.6 miles)
- Radio City Music Hall (0.6 miles)
- Times Square (0.9 miles)
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum (0.9 miles)
- The Empire State Building (1.3 miles)
So whether you’re excited to venture out and enjoy the city or just looking for some quality family time, The New York Palace offers a variety of options for your optimal enjoyment. In addition to our premier location, we can recommend a number of amenities designed to make your family vacation as memorable as possible.
Now through September 14th, The New York Palace is offering an exclusive Family Values Package on Main and Tower accommodations (excluding specialty suites). Guests will receive the published rate on the first room and the second room at 50% off (to be applied upon departure)! Enjoy more spacious rooms, suites, and extended views, and a concierge team to help plan family-friendly activities during your stay.
Adults and children of all ages enjoy taking a stroll in the city’s best parks, shopping, dining, and the very best entertainment New York has to offer. During the warmer months, Manhattan heats up and is home to a number of exciting, family-friendly festivals and events, including:
- New York Mets and New York Yankees Home Openers
- Macy’s Flower Show: The Special Garden
- Street Fairs and Farmer Markets
- Easter Parade
- Penguin & Sea Lion Feeding at Central Park
So what are you waiting for? There has never been a better time to visit New York and at The New York Palace, we’re dedicated to making your family vacation a unforgettable occasion!